Sunday 29 November 2009

Host home in Lytham

Judith Ann Funnell


From Sunday 29th November 2009 to Tuesday January 12th 2010

When Abi and Jamuna took me and Kul to Lytham that where Abi and Jamuna used to live for two weeks before we moved there, we was told Judith was Deaf and full of life.  I was quite pleased for that cos i was same. When we get in the house, Judith were so welcome us, we were so relaxing in the house.  When she start sign langauge, i was so pleased with it cos thats my own language and i can more relax to understand her. Kul was pleased too cos he wanted to understand BSL and keen to learned more.

Whos she?!

  • Profoundly Deaf
  • BSL
  • Happy Gal
  • Divorce
  • Three Children - David, Sue and Ash
  • Tutor - Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3
  • Busy Gal
  • Helpful
  • Hearing dog for Deaf - Storry - Sadly, he died on July, God bless him, He was so lovely boy.
  • Chatterbox - Like me! :)
  • Vegetarian
Anyway, i asked her about rules, she told me its not rules but wanted us take our shoes off before we get in. Thats funny, cos she was smiler to my parents....her house was so model house which was so lovely. She told us help ourself at the house.

Kul was good at the house....i did teach him how to use the house...very different from Urike's house, just small bit and same before, Kul learned so fast and he know what he doing. So he didnt need me at all. He know how get here from Deafway.

Lytham was so beautful place, it have a lovely lighthouse. and it did have a shoppings there.

Judith took me, Kul and Sobita away for a day...went to have a meal with Judith's friends Ted and Mike in Lytham....Thanks Judith for paying us a meal!

Most of nights, Judith normally come home late, like after 10pm to 11pm cos of her work...she was so busy lady, i keep told her next time, she must cut her hours down cos she seem so tired, i was bit worried about her. She teaching BSL L1,L2, and L3, in diifferent places. She always told me 'i wanted to help people and didnt want let them down' She is so good soul. Im so pleased to met her and have my host home for two months.

She is vegetarian, but told me i can cook a meat if i wanted to, not her. But in the bed, she cooked a meat, a lasagan!! Bless her, I was so late come back home after work and she wanted to cooked for me...bless her...told you she is good soul!

After Christmas, Red and Binaya's host had a bit problem, so Red and Binaya had to leave their house and had no where to stay. Judith, bless her, offerd them to stay at our house. she had gave up her own bed to let me and Red to sleep there so Kul and Binaya sleep at my old room(where Kul and I sleep for two months) so Judith sleeping at Office in single bed.

Judith, i want to say thank you so much for having us stay at your house for two months....we were so gateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment