Tuesday 24 November 2009

GCD 3

Amy and Skikha's Human Right

In Africa, the American photographer gone to Africa to take a photo and found a photo of a very sick child naked curled up outside with a crawbird watching as if the bird waiting for a little boy dies, so he can eat it. After he took a photo, he killed himself three months later. Its so sad, isn't it?


Its so awful to see it.... :(

I also learn about women's equel and money. i think women should be same as men, like work and money, the men shouldn't be be unequel to women.
I have a lots of girlfriends who i love very much and im always thought of them, even my wonderful mum and two sisters, i cant stand to think of men think they are better than women which it didnt true. Im a man myself and i would never be equel to them and im always respect them. I hope you agree with me, my friends.

Thats Amy and Skikha's presentation photos....

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment