Tuesday 10 November 2009

Global Citizenship Day (GCD) 1

Me and Kul's Presentation about Political War

Tuesday 10th November 2009

At first i was not sure that i chose the subject yet so i thought i could chat with Kul first before we agreed but then Kul had stright away told Carloyn that Kul wanted to have a Political War without asked me first and wanted start next week, i was so shocked but then agreed to for Kul's sake. I was not keen to Political War(PW) and i didnt know anything at all, it made me felt unconfident but i try my best.

I have thought about WW1 and WW2 cos i know some of it, so i can presentation about it, luckily!! Ooo also Deaf Political, i was told i can do that too which i didnt realised so i was happy to do it, all thanks to Carloyn! :)

It was our first ever GCD of the group and also first boys too.

On the first day I was so nervous about me being presentation and Kul seem fine and he seem so exctied about that, i was so shaking and nervous, and start panic cos our bus was so late and the raining was so awful, i was so worried about my presentation and i should be there about 8.30am but i arrived there about 9.30am which my presentation were start at 9.30am....but luckily few people was there cos of the bad weather...and also bless Carloyn, she told me to caln down and take a drink and can start my presentation...you never know how i was so reviled!

When i start my presentation, i realised i was so nervous and keep forget what i should say, i keep looking at the papers that i wrote it. But the audienced was so patient with me...thank you all, my darlings!

The drama, i made them to act their characters about WW2, it was so funny to watch them and do silly things to do! I think it was my best moment of my presentation.

In the end, the feedback from audienced gave me, they said i should done with powerpoint,i never thought about it, it was just last min to done that. And also, they can tell Kul and i dont work each other well cos we just didnt on that well. So i agreed cos we should work each other to make sure we understand what going on etc etc. Never mind eh?

Hope you enjoy to watch the photos and videos






















 

 







No comments:

Post a Comment