Tuesday 27 October 2009

Host home in Broughton

Urike Zeshan

27th October 2009

When we arrive in DeafWay first, we were waitng for Ulrike to come first, i was bit nervous and see what our host home would be like. And Kul was just relax and not too worried.

Thats funny that Kul and i was so opption and still are!
Kul were bit stubborn, relax, quiet, axe and personal.
I was like, open minded, fanatical, doubt, rushing and sentient.

Anyway, When Urike arrived in Deafway, i was thought she was india woman as Carloyn told me one of them were India and Germany....i thought Urike were india cos of her name but really she was german...Oops! I realised her husband was India...(really he is from Phillippens cos i was told he was india and realised i was wrong and he is from Phillippens) When Urike started sign language.....i couldn't understand her cos she used International Sign Language


Urike took me and Kul to Broughton for first time...i was so exctied and see whats our host home would be like.

When I arrive at Urike's house, wow, it was so cool, so different from my own house in Cornwall, my parents is very fussy at their house, must be clean, and must be tidy up after you finish the dinner or whatever. Urike is so different, she was so laid back, didnt too worried about anything, of course we have to tidy up but not too perfect, which was good for me beacuse i was smiler to my parents. My dad is bit worse than Mum, cos Dad grew up with her blind mother, dad must have to tidy the house so Nan dont have to fall over that she couldn't see anything. Thats why we grew up and told we have to tidy up the house.
Urike's house was so full of different stuff.

We arrive in our bedroom, it was so big, it had a big TV, two beds...it had a bunkbed and also it had wash hand basin, with fridge.
It was a good enough for both of us.

We were looking around with Urike...til we were told we not allowed to go in the living room because she is too busy with her paperworks and create her own books.
We understand and respect her.

I was told, im not allowed to eat the meat or pork at house as they are vegetarain and also Kul. I was only one who eat the meat! I was so moody i couldn't eat the meat at home....i keep thinking 'My favourite lasagne of my mother cooked' But then, i was happy to eat the pasta. Kul loves rice so much, most of nights he cooked the rice...after i teach him how to cook.

I teach him everything, cook, kettle, wash up, dishwasher, microwave and washing machine. He learned so fast, i was so pleased. He can cooked the dinner for me.

The bus was only three minutes from our host home. And the bus was only 20 mins away from Preston, we have to take two different buses to Deafway from Broughton.

Sadly, we were told we have to moved on 27th November 2009 because we were told someone will move in our room so we have to move out.
Where will we live?! Dont want to be homeless!!!! ;)

Ps Urike, thank you so much for having me and Kul at your house for a month, we really having a good time at your house. Thanks again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment