Tuesday 2 February 2010

GCD 8

Abi and Jamuna's Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT)

What is LGBT? Have a look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT 


I've got a lots of gay friends and I've got a best friend who are lesbian, i love her so much and think of her in the world. I wouldn't be same person if it were her. Thank you, pretty girl! :)


I know some of people reject LGBT people, i do understand cos of their old fashioned and bible and followed their rules.


But really, we are only human, it didn't matter if I'm straight, gay or bisexual. I'm Matthew Bray and all of my family and friends loves me who am I. I love them who they are.


I believe that LGBT are not sick, illness or dirty, they are normal to me because being gay does not define who you are or make you any less of a person.


Thank you Abi and Jamuna for your presentation, i know it was very hard being in Nepal without computer and also without electricity.

No comments:

Post a Comment